We operate in a very simple way at Moray Art Centre.
- If you’re looking to host a creative workshop, please contact Leah on email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you to our community of tutors!
- If you’d like to hire a space for a private event, such as networking, an evening presentation, a meeting space, yoga space or celebratory gathering, please use the booking enquiry form below.
All of Moray Art Centre’s spaces have a good natural light source and can be transformed into a blank canvas for space hire to suit any private event.
Rooms A and B
This space has a central room divider which opens up into one large studio, allowing a maximum capacity of roughly 50 people. North-opening large doors and windows allow access to the garden. These rooms share the use of a washing up area and small kitchen for refreshments.
£12 per hour for room A or B, £24 per hour for both
This space is one of the highlights of Moray Art Centre. With brilliant windows looking out onto our private garden, the architectural design of this room is always the main focus. The space has a maximum capacity of roughly 25 people. The large glazed doors allow access to the garden. This room also shares the use of a washing up area and small kitchen for refreshments.
£25 per hour
Room booking details
- The basic rental charge entitles the renter to sole occupancy of the room and the use
of tables, chairs, library, toilets and fridge.
- The renter will be expected to set up and dismantle the equipment used.
Moray Art Centre will, on request, provide additional services on a chargeable basis.
- Refreshments – price on application
- Use of projector – £5.00 per day
- Use of art materials – price on application
- Publicising event across our social media channels and newsletter £25 one-off charge
If you have any questions, or would like to organise a visit to see rooms A, B or C, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To enquire about a booking date, please fill in the form here to let us know your requirements: