- All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Outdoor activities: All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Parents and carers must ensure they notify us of any changes to the information given on the form.
- Parents and carers must make arrangements for children to be brought to and from the activity safely and on time. If a parent or carer is not able to collect their child, they need to let us know in advance who will be doing so.
- We cannot take responsibility for any damaged clothing and/or personal items during the activity.
- Parents and carers should ensure children have sufficient water, food, clothing, sun lotion and medication (where appropriate) for the duration of the activity.